Goa Trip…


Goa, the land of carelessness. The land where you have to be informal all the times. Where you can only enjoy if you learn to live by the different lifestyle the state offers from other orthodox  states.
Somehow, people who have not been to Goa are always crazy about it. But, fortunately enough, my native place being stone’s throw away from Goa, does not allows me to bear the same kind of craziness, as i can always visit Goa.

I took my friends, my colleagues to Goa quite many a times and all were happy by the experience of it.
Kokan Resorts

Railway Reservation

Konkan Railway Tickets

Temples in Nandgaon



Properties in Sawantwadi


Goa Beach Resorts

Goa Beach Resorts

Goa Beach Resorts

Beaches of Goa



Hotels of Goa

Goa Tourism

Churches in Goa



Hotels in Goa









Goa Churches


Old Goa Churches

Old Goa Churches



Mangeshi Temple

Mangeshi Temple